ROTARY INTERNATIONAL DISTRICT 5960, INC.
EMAIL PRIORITY POLICY
1. Purpose – The purpose of the Priority Email Policy is to improve the utility of the subject line for internally sent emails within Rotary District 5960. The priority number stated in the subject line will let the recipient know without opening the message, how important it is and how quickly to respond.
2. Priority 1 Definition – Use “Rotary 1” at the beginning of the subject line if the sender is requesting a response within the next three days.
3. Priority 2 Definition – Use “Rotary 2” at the beginning of the subject line, if the sender is requesting a response, but it is not needed within three days.
4. Priority 3 Definition – Use “Rotary 3” at the beginning of the subject line, if no response is necessary.
5. Directions for Recipients as Cc or Bcc – Recipients of messages as Cc or Bcc need not reply, unless specifically directed otherwise. (Sometimes messages are sent to multiple recipients using Bcc for anti-phishing purposes and replies are still specifically requested.)
6. Revised 1-8-2009